Sunday, December 14, 2008

War Crimes Much?

Just how long will it be before our Mainstream Media folks stop salivating over "Blago Gate" and start commenting on the newly released the report from the Senate Armed Services committee on the abuses of detainees in U.S. custody which points the finger of responsibility away from the soldiers involved in the abuses and sqarely at the Bush administration for sanctioning them in the first place? Maybe I can help them along a bit....

One bleeping story, thats all I'm bleeping asking for here. What the bleep do I have to do to get these bleeping journalists to do their bleeping job. Ill tell you what, I am not going to keep asking these bleeping questions without getting some bleeping results. The report is bleeping golden, its a great bleeping story just waiting to be written. But these motherbleepers have their heads up their bleeps. Maybe I should just parachute my bleep there and do the bleeping job myself. Bleep yeah. But I am not doing this motherbleeping job for free. Bleep that!


Welp I tried

(h/t gysgt213)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Hard Or Not At All!