Friday, December 19, 2008

Unfortunately.....It Was Caylee

Man I pretty much figured that the remains were those of Caylee Anthony, but being a father myself I was praying that it wasn't. My prayers are with her family. From CNN


ORLANDO, Florida (CNN) -- The remains found in a wooded area last week in Orange County, Florida, are those of Caylee Anthony, authorities confirmed at a news conference Friday.

Dr. Jan Garavaglia and Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary spoke at the news conference Friday.

"It is with regret that I'm here to inform you that the skeletal remains found December 11 are those of the missing toddler," said Dr. Jan Garavaglia, the Orange County medical examiner.
The remains were confirmed to be Caylee's through a DNA match, authorities said.

Garavaglia said the cause of death was homicide, but she could not determine how Caylee was killed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Hard Or Not At All!