Friday, December 19, 2008

Don't Sleep

I keep telling people to watch out for the Colts this year. They started off so bad that a lot of people wrote them off. Well don't look now but they are 11-4 and they just clinched a playoff spot last night. So while everyone is following the Titans, Steelers, and Dolphins don't forget about the Colts because they are the hottest team in the NFL right now and they are just getting healthy. With no Tom Brady to contend with don't be surprised to see the Colts back in the Bowl this year. Yeah, I said it!


And now for a little mood music...

2 comments:

  1. I didn't think the Colts' rocky start would last long. Peyton is still a great QB (although I still hate his commercials) and they have a lot of offensive firepower.

    I feel bad for the Giants though. If they can't get that running game moving, they're doomed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the Giant will be fine. Jacobs will be back soon and all will be back to normal for them. With him in the line up homefield advantage is going to be HUGE for them as throwing the ball will not be much of an option for any team up there in December.

    ReplyDelete

Come Hard Or Not At All!