Monday, December 29, 2008

Bradie James Is My New Hero.


I am still smarting from the complete and thorough ass kicking my Cowboys recieved last night from the Eagles. Now I for one felt like the Cowboys had a shitty game plan offensively and just too many mental errors on defense. But a lot of people online have been saying they thought the Cowboys quit or didn't have any heart. Personally I think its bullshit when "Stan the Fat Ass" sits on his couch eating XXL pizzas talking shit about players not having heart. Well evidently Bradie James shares my feelings on this, especially when Stan the Fat Ass shows up to his job trying to stunt.

From ESPN


IRVING, Texas -- On the day Dallas Cowboys head coach Wade Phillips was saying he plans to change, linebacker Bradie James got into an altercation with a fan outside the team's training facility.

James confronted the fan, who was protesting the team's 44-6 loss to Philadelphia, which eliminated the team from playoff contention. The fan was wearing a sandwich board that said, "Cowboys have no heart" on one side and "Wade is an embarrassment to the star" on the other.

James apparently stopped his vehicle and demanded the fan give him the sign. When the man refused, James removed it from him, breaking the man's eyeglasses in the process.

James then went to his locker, got a pair of expensive shades he'd been given and returned with an apology, a handshake and a gift. Police came and left without taking any action.

"He was like, 'Why you guys didn't have that fire last night!' You should've showed that much heart last night!' So the next thing you know I'm just ripping that sign off of him," James said. "So I went and gift-wrapped some Oakleys, and he got something out of the deal. I told him, 'I share your frustrations. But where we differ is I wouldn't go to anybody's job, especially not up here with 300-pound guys, trying to tell them what they didn't do right."


Now I know some people will call him a thug or a bully or say he was wrong but I say to hell with all that. If you are gonna be Billy Bad Ass and come to another man's job and tell him he doesn't have heart, then YOU better get YOUR weight up when he shows you he does.. Fans better learn to know their damn role otherwise next time it won't just be some glasses that get broken!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Hard Or Not At All!