Saturday, December 13, 2008

UFC Ultimate Fighter Finale

I was just watching the UFC Ultimate fighter finale and everything has been going pretty much the way I figured. Not much drama just a couple off rear naked choke. Then out of the blue Anthony "Rumble" Johnson just kicked Kevin Burns the eff out!! I almost lost my laptop forever when I jumped out of my seat. Sorry just had to share. Will post video when it comes available.

BTW how does Junie get a shot on the televised card after the bullshit he pulled this year? Rhetorical question obviously.

Update: Ryan Bader wins in a HUGE upset over Vinicius Magalhaes. Thats why I LOVE MMA. One well placed strike is all it takes to shock the world!


Update II:Recap of the Johnson/Burns fight. FYI Escudero and Bader are your Season 8 Ultimate Fighters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Hard Or Not At All!