Sunday, December 14, 2008

President Elect Obama, Forget About a Playoff System, Help Get a Rooney Rule for College Football


This is NOT a good look!


You don't really need a study to conclude that four African-American head coaches out of 119 Football Bowl Subdivision schools -- in a sport in which 46 percent of the players are African-American -- verges on scandalous. That's the smallest number in 15 years.


That my Alma Mater didn't go out and hire a guy like Charlie Strong from Florida when his defenses consistently throttle our offense is, to quote Mike Tyson, "LUDICRIS". We now have more black Head Coaches in the N.F.L. than we do in major College Football. Let that sink in for a minute. Thats 119 schools vs 32 teams in the pros.


Post racial my ass.

2 comments:

  1. Nice!!!!! Another ex-Vol blogger. We're two now, as far as I know. Check me out at ganchoblog.blogspot.com, you'll be on my blogroll momentarily. What sport did you play, and when were you there? I was in K-town from 99-2003.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ill add you as well.

    I played football and I was there a bit before you from 1991 to 1996.

    Where are you located now?

    ReplyDelete

Come Hard Or Not At All!