Sunday, December 14, 2008

On Second Thought

Ok I admit that I had a good ole time laughing at the story about the guy chunking his penny loafers at Bandar Bush. But then it hit me. What if those weren't shoes? The fact that this guy was able to throw not one, but two shoes at a sitting POTUS (and come damn close to finding his mark I might add) before anybody was able to subdue him is totally unacceptable. I would hope that each and every guy on that Secret Service detail gets their asses fired or at the very least are blacklisted and NEVER allowed to guard President Elect Obama. Like the saying goes, its all fun and games until someone gets hurt.



Don't make us have to go and get Denzel and nem to protect our PEOTUS.


2 comments:

  1. Not to worry--it's perfectly safe in Iraq.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right. I mean they LOVE us over there. Can't wait for them to unveil "Bush Square". Any day now I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete

Come Hard Or Not At All!