Sunday, January 18, 2009

Why I Hate NFL Commentators

Paraphrasing something Troy Aikman just said.

There is a lot of football left but regardless of the outcome I think we are going to look back on that strip and fumble by Desean Jackson as a pivotal turning point in the game.


Uhmmmm Troy, what if the Cardinals kick the shit out of the Eagles?

Update: 3:48 PM I count now 3 times so far that Troy Aikman has praised the Eagles offensive line on their pass protection without noting that they ONLY RUSHED THREE DEFENSIVE LINEMEN. Arrrhhhhhh what a dumb ass

Update: 4:15 Why in the fuck did Troy Aikman just give credit to Wisenhut for NOT being able getting a play reviewed?

Update: 4:35 #38 for the Eagles could never ever play for me again if I was a coach. He helped lead to that fg right before half time. I would have had to go all Mike Singletary on him. Can't play with em, can't coach with em, can't win with em, can't do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Hard Or Not At All!