Thursday, January 22, 2009

A Hood "We Are The World"

Jay Z came out with a verse for the remix of Jeezy's "My President" so I am thinking what they SHOULD do is go out and get all the heavy hitters and let each one spit a verse and make "My President" into a hood "We Are The World". Can you imagine TI, 50, Luda, Weezy, Jim Jones, Common, Bun B, Snoop, Scarface and others spitting fire over this track? It would break every sales figure for a single known to man. I know its not likely but a man can dream can't he?

3 comments:

  1. Jimmy? You'd put Jimmy on the track with the rest of those cats? I guess.

    k1
    ryanculver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Big Boi? No Three Stacks? Hell, I'd even take Cee-Lo. Or Mighty Mos and Super Ta. And this track needs a representative from Shaolin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jack T

    I was trying to get rappers from every region and genre. Thats why I said "and others". If left up to me you could just turn it over to Scarface, 8Ball and MJG, TI, Luda, Rick Ross and the whole Dungeon Family and be done with it. As for Wu Tang, I dig them but I would want folks to understand the words on the track lol. I keed I keed.

    ReplyDelete

Come Hard Or Not At All!