Saturday, January 17, 2009

Where In The Hell Are The Pro Lifers?

I am more pissed right now about this Israeli/Palestinian conflict than I have been throughout the whole military offensive by Israel. Why in the fuck are the Israelis killing innocent children over and over again? About 10 minutes ago I went to MSNBC's website to watch their videos from today. Of course they had a video report on the bullshit unilateral "cease fire" from Israel that is really just a trap for Hamas. So I watchced it anyway because the MSNBC correspondent actually made it into Gaza to conduct some interviews and shoot some footage. But in watching the video right at the end there was a report that Israel had hit another UN school, ANOTHER UN SCHOOL FOR CHRIST'S SAKE. This is the third fucking time this has happened. And THIS time they killed two little boys. That coincides with the announcement that over 300 kids have been killed during the last 22 days and over 1,000 injured.

With all of the Obama train coverage I guess it was just too much to ask that anybody in our bullshit ass mainstream media to report the incident. So instead I had to go to bbc.com just to see if I had seen it right. Three times. Three times the Israelis have fired into a UN facility now killing Palestinian who are trying to avoid the bombings. And don't give me that bullshit about human shield because Israel uses the Palestinians as human shields in the past and are doing it RIGHT NOW with every building that they take over in Gaza. This just so fucking unacceptable on so man levels and I just wish there was somebody I could actually complain to in this country ie an elected official who might actually give a damn and do something about it.

But you know what, most of all I want to know where in the fuck are the loony wing nut pro life protesters? These muthafuckas can protest Krispy Kreme for giving away free donuts. They can call our President Elect a baby killer. They can put up little crosses all over a yard. But when hundreds of kids are being slaughtered every day in the Gaza strip where are these hypocritical ass douche bags? Standing with Israel I am only so sure. Fucking bunch of posers who really don't give a shit about anybody but themselves and their right to look down there noses at everybody else. Well fuck the lot of you. If you can't find it in your heart to speak out against those innocent kids in Gaza being killed indiscriminately then I don't want to hear shit from you about the unborn here. Is that harsh? Yeah probably. But if not then let me say it twice because it didn't work the first time.

FUCK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Hard Or Not At All!