Friday, January 9, 2009

Bring On The Crazy!

I saw this shit live on Tee Vee and it was FUCKING AWESOME. I mean this dude is like a ringmaster in a 3 ring circus. He is enjoying this shit! Man, honestly I hope this dude never goes away. He makes Sarah Palin look self aware. Not only does he TOTALLY skip over talking about pay to play, this dude threw the Illinois State House of Representatives so far under the bus they are probably halfway to California. Not only that, he had human props witnesses to prove all of the "good things" he has done as Governer. Hell to hear him tell it, he saved some fine young black fellow's life. Damn those dastardly state representatives who wanted to condemn that brother to die. Damn them to hell I tell ya! Man talking about this press conference just won't do it any justice. Please pop some popcorn and join me in watching this unscripted comedy play out all over again.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Hard Or Not At All!