Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Quick Reaction.

You can go to the live blog if you want to see my reactions as the speech was going on but I want to reiterate that I thought President Obama did an awesome job tonight. I know some will still not be satisfied by his words on the public option but I am good with what he said. Bigger than that I think he finally put the spotlight back on the Republicans who are lying through their teeth and not putting forth any proposals. Bigger than that he pulled a coup by incorporating tort reform which was the GOP faux rallying cry and one of John McCain's proposals from the campaign. So now the GOP has no excuse not to come to the table. But they won't which will just push them further into the abyss. Ill work on a more indepth write up which I will try to have up by tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Hard Or Not At All!