Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Max Baucus Is A Pussy!

Allow me to paraphrase what Max Baucus just said in closing of the Senate Finance Committee hearing on Jay Rockerfeller's public option amendment:

It is my job to get a bill through with 60 votes and because nobody has proved to me that a bill with a public option in it can get 60 votes I must vote against it.


What a sorry assed coward muthafucka. If Rockerfeller's amendment loses by one vote I can promise you that with every little bit of power I wield I am going to put all my efforts into making sure this is Baucus' last term. I don't give a damn if a Republican beats him. If it takes digging up dirt, contributing money, leaving comments on Montana blogs, I don't give a damn. How in the hell can any real leader say its their job to vote against the interests of the American people because they are scared of losing???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Hard Or Not At All!