Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My List-Updated

Here is my FUCK YOU list.

Blanche Lincoln, FUCK YOU , DOUBLE FUCK YOU

Max Baucus, FUCK YOU, DOUBLE FUCK YOU

Kent Conrad, FUCK YOU, DOUBLE FUCK YOU

Bill Nelson, FUCK YOU

Thomas Carper, FUCK YOU

These are so called Democrats on the Senate Finance committee who voted against Jay Rockerfeller's public option amendment.

That is all.

Update: If 2 out of the three asshats who voted against Schumer's amendment had voted yes then it would have moved out of committee. And that includes Max Baucus who SAYS he is for a public option but just can't find a way to vote for it. Blanche Lincoln can cancel christmas. She is toast!

2 comments:

  1. Cowards. All of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May I agree with you fuck youse, and raise them by a power of ten.

    I am so angry with those "dems" I can't see straight.

    ReplyDelete

Come Hard Or Not At All!