Thursday, September 10, 2009

Let That Bitch Die On The Vine

I am making the readers of this blog a promise, this will be the last, and I mean the very last post I ever do about Sarah Palin. Right now this ignant bitch is driving attention to herself using facebook of all things while the grownups are actually trying to solve the problems of the nation. I don't give a damn if she runs for President in four years, I am done with helping her remain relevant. But the bullshit she pulled again this time deserves one more kick in her ass on the way out of the door.

Sarah Palin, private citizen, responded to Obama’s speech on her Facebook page late last night with the usual mix of bluster and aggrievement, claiming Obama’s rebuttal of her “death panel” falsehood demonstrated a lack of “civility.”

But here’s the nugget from her response that jumped out at me. She suggested Obama “demonized” victims of the “war on terror” and specifically invoked 9/11 to do so:

Finally, President Obama delivered an offhand applause line tonight about the cost of the War on Terror. As we approach the anniversary of the September 11th attacks and honor those who died that day and those who have died since in the War on Terror, in order to secure our freedoms, we need to remember their sacrifices and not demonize them as having had too high a price tag.


The implication is that Obama is “demonizing” victims of the war on terror — 9/11 victims included — by saying war has financial costs. Palin interprets this to mean that Obama is saying that terror victims have “had too high a price tag.”


That's what you call nucking futs. But she knows if she says some dumb shit no matter how outrageous that people will report it. Well not me and not anymore. My contribution isn't much but I am withholding it all the same.

*Preemptively I DEFINITELY meant to call her a bitch because that is what she is. If you have a problem with that my advice is for you to ask her to stop being a bitch.

Mgmnt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Hard Or Not At All!