Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My Question In WaPo

I got a question published in a Washington Post discussion today between Ana Marie Cox (supposed liberal) and Tucker Carlson (conservative). I actually sent in several more questions and this wasn't the best one but I think Tucker Bounds' response shows that he didn't have a good comeback.

Tampa FL: Since FoxNews has by far the highest viewership in terms of cable news and they are decidedly not liberal, how does that line up with the whole "liberal mainstream media" meme? Is the Washington Times liberal? Is the Wall Street Journal liberal?

Tucker Carlson: OK. You've named three. Name five more. I dare you.


For the record I sent in 5 more but they didn't publish them.

Weekly Standard

New York Post

Boston Herald

Investors Business Daily

National Review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Hard Or Not At All!