Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Stephen Walt's Reaction

Stephen Walt posted his own reaction to Chas Freeman's withdrawal on his blog. Among other things he took President Obama to task for not standing by Freeman. Honestly I agree 100% with at least that part of his post and as I said over on Swampland I feel like it was a straight up bitch move by the President. I voted for President Obama and I support him, but at some point you have to show some damn loyalty for someone other than Tom Daschle if you expect people in your administration to show love back. Or for that matter if you expect to earn the respect of your detractors. This episode will be seen as a sign of weakness to the political opponents of President Obama and I only hope that he doesn't let that meme fester and grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Hard Or Not At All!