Thursday, March 19, 2009

Condi Rice Can Blow It Out Her Ass

You know I was rereading "Plan of Attack" by Bob Woodward a few weeks ago and I kept having this nagging question in the back of my mind. Why aren't people calling for Condoleezza Rice to be brought to justice as much as some of the other Bush officials? I think for the most part its because a lot of us have excused her actions and her rhetoric as just being loyal to President Bush. Well I am done with that shit. Condi Rice pushed lead up to the Iraq War as hard and in some cases harder than any other Bush Administration official. To make matters worse to this day she continues to try to force revisionist history on the populous. When they have the truth and reconcilliation commission or whatever forum they find to bring these idiots to justice I want her ass front and center as well. What she is saying now disgusts me and she shouldn't get any more passes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Hard Or Not At All!