Friday, January 2, 2009

Don't You Know Who I Am?

I just love stories like this one, especially when the person who is stunting ends up with the wrong kind of bracelets on their wrists. Maybe I am a hater, I don't know, but reading about Ko Simpson telling the police officers that he got money in the bank and then reading that he was subsequently arrested just makes my heart smile.

COLUMBIA, S.C. -- Buffalo Bills safety Ko Simpson was arrested outside a bar in his hometown of Rock Hill after he refused to leave officers alone as they arrested another man, according to a police report.

Simpson was in a car that was speeding through the parking lot of the Celebrations bar about 2 a.m. New Year's Day. The driver and another passenger in the car were arrested and charged with disorderly conduct after they yelled and cursed at police, according to the report.

Simpson then began yelling at officers, saying, "I'm Ko Simpson with the Buffalo Bills. I am worth millions!" several times. The officers asked Simpson to leave the parking lot and he began to walk away, but turned around and started yelling at officers again, police said.

The officers arrested Simpson because they feared his screaming might cause the large crowd that had gathered to turn against them, police said.

1 comment:

  1. The best stunt story I saw, was on some MTV show where they were following around some Jessica/Brittney/Paris wanna be for a few days. She was getting harrased by the paparazzi (count 2 maybe), she went back in had her assistant call the police and when she told them her name you could hear the officer say "who is that?" The asst pretended to be aghast and offended but the damage was done.

    If I was the officer I would have said very politely "Sir, I'm a huge NFL fan, participate in two fantasy football leagues and even have JP Losman on one of my teams and I've never heard of one Ko Simpson, would you please step back" that would have shut him up big time.

    k1

    ReplyDelete

Come Hard Or Not At All!