Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sweeping Him Under The Rug



What does it tell us that FoxNews isn't covering the broughaha over Rush Limbaugh whom they promted extensively during the CPAC conference? I think it tells us that even THEY know that Limbaugh is a big problem for the Republican Party. It doesn't take a genius to notice that Limbaugh's national approval ratings are lower than George Bush's lowest. Of course it also might be that they are worried that someone might have a slip of the tongue and then they too would have to get down on bended knee and kiss Rush's fat ass and apologize. Either explanation is entirely plausible. Seriously people who watch FauxNooz must feel like they live in bizarro world because if they only believe what they see on that channel they actually really do.


(h/t Jed Lewison)

1 comment:

  1. Um. Well, I was going to post something but I read the "come hard or not at all!" and I got all flustered and now I don't know what to say because the only things going through my head right now are naughty innuendos. Thanks.
    Anyway, saw you on Swampland blog...just fer fun, email me- I have a suggestion. veggie-gal@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete

Come Hard Or Not At All!