Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Charles Johnson Throws Up The Deuces

Charles Johnson, once one of the most influential right wing bloggers, has officially disassociated himself with the right today after moving away from them for the better part of this year. In my opinion this is a striking development as I personally could never see in a million years Johnson embracing any liberal or progressive policies. This guy is a conservative all the way make no mistake about it, but the right has gone too far for even him. I think his final two lines really sum up the state of the right wingers in this country.

The American right wing has gone off the rails, into the bushes, and off the cliff.

I won’t be going over the cliff with them.


That to me is just another indication that you can throw all these generic ballots and polls out the window next year. When faced with the far right candidates likely to come out of many of the Congressional GOP primaries, I just really don't see most Americans going for that.

If they have lost Charles Johnson....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Hard Or Not At All!