Friday, February 12, 2010

The Liberal MSNBC

Will members of the media who keep equating MSNBC to FoxNews please explain when FoxNews has a liberal on their programming for 3 straight hours who yells and berates guests on a regular basis, always favors liberal and Democratic ideals, and would be such a hypocrite as to shut off a conservative's mike and command his producers to go to commercial when that conservative was holding a liberal guest's feet to the fire?

Im waiting....



For the record both Joe Scarborough and Marc Theissen are pussies.

That is all.

2 comments:

  1. I saw this-this morning and to say I was upset that Joe Scarborough was cutting the segment short would be a HUGE understatement. But that's a typical conservative. They can dish it but can't take it.
    Also, I think you may have it backwards. Lawrence O'Donnell is the liberal and Scarborough and the other goofball were the conservatives. Nevertheless, I agree with you rlast description of Scarborough and Theissen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment.

    Reread the post. I realize it might have been confusing because I was pissed when I wrote it but I was talking about whether FoxNews had anything close to a mirror image of Joe Scarborough at any time during their broadcasts which of course they don't. Yet even though Scarborough gets some prime morning real estate on MSNBC for 3 hours, mainstream media folks still try to sell the fantasy that MSNBC and FoxNews are just different sides of the same coin. Total bullshit

    ReplyDelete

Come Hard Or Not At All!