Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Bob Inglis Just Keeps Telling The Truth

The title just says it all "Confessions of a Tea Party Casualty"

There is too much stuff in the article for an excerpt to do it justice but I'll just highlight this one story of his.

I sat down, and they said on the back of your Social Security card, there's a number. That number indicates the bank that bought you when you were born based on a projection of your life's earnings, and you are collateral. We are all collateral for the banks. I have this look like, "What the heck are you talking about?" I'm trying to hide that look and look clueless. I figured clueless was better than argumentative. So they said, "You don't know this?! You are a member of Congress, and you don't know this?!" And I said, "Please forgive me. I'm just ignorant of these things." And then of course, it turned into something about the Federal Reserve and the Bilderbergers and all that stuff. And now you have the feeling of anti-Semitism here coming in, mixing in. Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Hard Or Not At All!