Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Every Once In A While...

This is what pisses me off about Chris Matthews. About once or twice a week he can lay the smackdown as he did today to Mike Pence like nobody's business. But then the rest of the time he is damn near a blithering idiot. I swear man every time I am close to totally writing him off he will pull an interview like this out of his ass. The way he exposed Congressman Pence as a fundamentalist bible thumping, anti-science, anti-progress, anti green energy, wingnutastic buffoon was just masterful. By the end of the interview you just knew that Pence was going to whup whomever booked him on that show's ass big time. Dammit Tweety can we get this out of you on more of a regular basis? Sheesh.



2 comments:

  1. Pence really danced his way around that one. When Matthews is on, he's on, and I think he's the best in the business at getting cats to dance. However, there is that other Chris Matthews, the one that often leaves me troubled.

    That said, Matthews is, of course, dead on in his assessment of the GOP as being anti-science, and pence knows it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah but even I could bitch slap Pence. Sure it was nice to see by Matthews but, really, who couldn't debate Pence?

    My favorite right now has to Maddow.

    ReplyDelete

Come Hard Or Not At All!