Saturday, May 23, 2009

Its Going Down

I know several Republicans holding elected office have come out recently in support of Dick Cheney but as Colin Powell goes on "Face the Nation" tomorrow ostensibly to do some push back on his critics in the far right wing of the party including Cheney, will these same officials have to make a choice? Will they be made to choose between Powell's vision of the party going forward or Dick Cheney's? Remember Cheney himself said the other day "there is no middle ground".

Stay tuned because this may be the fight that ends up fracturing the party permanently.

3 comments:

  1. Gen. Powell just took a swing at Dick Cheney, Rush Limbaugh and Michael Steele in the same answer. His even temper and factually based responses make me think his talent is wasted on the GOP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I take that back. It was the first two answers. I almost forgot how much I admire this guy, even when I'm disagreeing with him. He just dropped a pretty good anti-NIMBY argument.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man I messed up and only caught a few minutes of it, but when video goes up I will definitely post on it.

    ReplyDelete

Come Hard Or Not At All!