Wednesday, May 27, 2009

North Korea Is Tripping And I Haven't Got a Clue

North Korea is acting a fool right now and honestly I don't know what to make of it. And here is my blogging philosphy, I know what I don't know. Therefore when there is something important going on but I don't really have a good grasp of it instead of trying to bluff and bluster my way through it in a post I will either decline to speak on it, or I will look to link to someone who is a lot more informed on the issue and present their take on it. Thank fully today former NSA Dr Zbignew Brzizenski was on Morning Joe and he laid out the situation we find ourselves in with North Korea as few probably could.



That wasn't exactly encouraging news but at least he explained where we are at and what the options are. Hopefully that will give us at least enough information to be somewhat informed on the issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Hard Or Not At All!