Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Naked Short Selling And The Financial Crisis

This is a video from the guys at Deep Capture. I can tell you straight up that I don't know how accurate the video is or isn't. I have watched it once so far and I plan on watching it again several times then researching much of what was put forth in the video. So I am not vouching for the video because I don't fully understand everything I just saw. However the video itself is tremendously fascinating and IF it is a true representation of what lead to the finiancial crisis then we the people deserve a lot more answers than we have been given so far. So check it out for yourself and see what you think.

Naked short selling - redefining systemic risk from Judd Bagley on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Hard Or Not At All!