Tuesday, October 13, 2009

English Contest

Michael Steele is at it again with a blog post entitled (no bullshit) "What Up?" Please take a few moments to look through the post and take out your red pen to correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling. LOL

The Internet has been around a while, now. But, I still find it an amazing platform for innovation, not just in technology, but in life. Beyond admiring the way it powers so many inventions and businesses, it has become a personal thing for me. I love the fact that, wherever I might be, I can use technology to see my family and chat with them, and Social Media to tap into what my friends are doing.

Today, I want to begin to better connect with Republicans everywhere.

My first blog entry, therefore, is really a couple of questions for you; use the comment button to send me replies. We will run as many questions as we can, which I will answer.

Why are you are Republican? Think about that for a minute.


(h/t Attackerman)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Hard Or Not At All!