Friday, May 8, 2009

Scrubs

I am a HUGE fan of the Tee Vee show "Scrubs" and there is this one episode where Bob Kelso has to make a decision between saving two men's life by allowing one of them into a drug trial to treat their illness. The problem is one of the guys is wealthy and will donate enough money for Kelso to reopen a free prenatal clinic that had recently shut down due to lack of funding. The other patient is just a regular joe. Kelso ends up allowing the rich guy in and everybody just kind of assumes that he did it because he is heartless. Well as the episode came to an end you see briefly a reflective side of Kelso that is rare on the show and this song by Citzen Cope called "Sideways" is playing in the background. Whenever that episode comes on (like it just did) I can never get the song out of my head for some reason so I decided to share.

Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. SG, I re-he-he-he-he-he-ally don't think they should have ended that show. I've heard rumors that they're continuing with cast changes, but I always thought the show was good.

    ReplyDelete

Come Hard Or Not At All!