Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Shuster PWNS Campbell

Hardball was a major dissappointment today but David Shuster more than made up for it by PWNING Congressman Campbell over the GOP alternative budget. Now on Olbermann they announced some bullshit show for Ed Shultz called "The Ed Show" which supposedly is going to air at the time that Shuster comes on. Ed Shultz is great on radio but sucks monkey balls on Tee Vee and if they make that switch I am definitely not watching that show and I don't think I am alone. I hope somebody brings some clarity to the situation, and soon!


3 comments:

  1. Are they moving Schuster to 10pm? Schultz isn't great, but I think he'll be fine at 6pm, which most folks don't watch because they're still on the way home from work. I always thought they were wasting Schuster's talent with that slot. Move him to 10pm, so I can get a Tweety-KO-Maddow-Schuster combo platter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No they are moving him to the 3-5 spot which is totally bogus. If they were moving him with 10 I could roll with that but even that would be dubious because he wouldnt be able to get as many interviews. I think the great thing about his show is that he has on people who don't agree with him and he doesn't allow them to lie and bullshit. Thats the major flaw of KO is that he never has on someone with a divergent opinion. Rachel does but people are too scared to come on her show because they know she knows her shit. I think this is a dumb move for MSNBC. I don't think people are gonna want to watch Ed Schultz everyday. He definitely didn't do a good job when he guest hosted for Shuster a few times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3-5pm is a horrible place. I like Shuster though, and maybe this way he'll be able to interview more of the lawmakers he gets at during his show. I can only hope he can get his hands on one of the GOP lawmakers after they unleased the re-re-written GOP budget proposal.

    How is it Tweety is on twice a day and Shuster gets no love?

    ReplyDelete

Come Hard Or Not At All!