Sunday, February 15, 2009

President Obama, Is THIS Clear Enough For You?

Recently President Obama repeated his favorite response when asked about whether his administration would investigate Bush Co for abuses of power.

"My view is . . . that nobody's above the law, and if there are clear instances of wrongdoing, that people should be prosecuted just like any ordinary citizen.


Well if this isn't clear enough for him I don't know what will be. And the truth is if there is not an investigation then these kinds of stories will prove that President Obama doesn't have the courage of his convictions and or his rhetoric when it comes to keeping his promise that no one is above the law. Now I hope he proves me wrong but right now I get the feeling that he is going to disssappoint a lot of us in the end.


(h/t atrios)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Hard Or Not At All!