Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Why I Am Not Blogging AIG......Yet

The story of AIG and the bonuses is still unfolding and I have decided to take the long view and wait a little while longer until enough information comes in before I decide to wade into these very contentious waters. There is a very good reason for this in my mind, I don't know enough to give an informed enough opinion yet. Also the story is changing and evolving hour to hour. Just yesterday I was all ready to jump on the "Leave Chris Dodd Alone" bandwagon and then come to find out today that he was lying through his teeth and that he had in fact changed the language in the stimulus bill to allow for the AIG bonuses. So instead of making a ginormous fool out of myself I am going to wait and then give it to you the best I can. In the meantime I highly recommend that you go to talkingpointsmemo or Greg Sargent's "The Plum Line" blog to get updates as that is where I will be getting a lot of my info. They are both on my blogroll right over there ----------------------->

If you have any thoughts on AIG of your own consider this an open thread.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Hard Or Not At All!