Thursday, February 25, 2010

Its A Wrap

I agree with Greg Sargent, in his closing remarks President Obama pretty much told the Republicans "hey, I tried now we are about to do this whether you like it or not and whether you come along or not". I think he did a great day all day as moderator and believe you me when I get that clip of him smacking down John McCain I will be sure to post it. But I think he took the right tact by pointing out over and over not only the Republican ideas included in the Democratic bills but also the Democratic ideas in the bill that Republicans don't have a legitimate argument against.

By the by President Obama all but admitted they dropped the public option because of the "government takeover" talking point. Im still pissed about it but at least he pretty much owned up to it.


Here are the youtube clips of the whole thing for those who might have missed it.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Hard Or Not At All!